New Beginnings and Endings

What occurs in life where you're suddenly at a standstill? There is unfamiliarity in all open paths, including the tracks behind you. And while you search in your head for what to do next, you feel:

Blank is most accurate word to describe my current sentiment. For the past year, I ran the tracks: assignments, degrees, graduation, work, and beyond. I did everything as expected of me, running, running, running....only to find myself..lost. Over the year and a half I found new identities, shed others. However as I picked and dropped, I've lost myself in the process. I became someone unrecognizable.

Through my soul searching, I stumbled upon my unfinished portfolio, the truest and shortest snapshot of myself. I was different a year ago. I seemed alive, young and reckless of course, but content. And well, that's all that a human being asks for right?

From this day on I plan to use this blog as my private companion in search of my goals ahead. Wish me luck!!

No comments: