As Tall As Lions- You Can't Take It With You



This is the new cover for As Tall As Lion's upcoming album You Can't Take It With You out August 18th. When I heard the news, I could hardly contain myself.

I've been a longtime mesmerized fan since their self-titled sophmore album back in 2006. Unfortunately, the band never received much attention/support and like most unexposed jewels in the bluff, fell through the cracks. Since 2006, they've released one EP Into the Flood, which I still religiously listen to day and night.

This year, they've finally done it!! So far, their upcoming single "Circles" is available on myspace. This song is amazing, as will the album.

If you digg thick orchestra tunes sprinkled with light acoustic riffs and lyrics that can stirr the most notable poet's heart, As Tall As Lions is the band to listen to.

Check them out:
http://www.astallaslions.com/

No comments: